These fittings are machined from bar stock with sturdy design and most durable sealant
fitting. High quality materials and stringent quality control checks provides longer life and
better performance in the field. Screwed vented cap protects the button head flange and
mating threads from corrosion and damage. These lubrication fittings are available in
different thread sizes and types to meet mounting requirements and service conditions.
- Sizes available ½”NPT , 9/16” Autoclave in MOC
Carbon Steel and SS316L
- Available in 10000 PSI,15000 PSI and 20000 PSI pressure ratings
- Floating cone with packing prevents galling across seat and
leakages through threads
- Max Operating temperature up to 200 deg. centigrade
- Protective caps are provided for ingress protection
- Optionally available with NACE MR-01-75 compliance
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Petrochemical industries
- Refineries and Chemical Industries
- Packing Injection Systems
- Lubrication / Sealant Applications
FOR OTHER OPTIONAL ITEMS, PLEASE CONTACT FACTORY FOR DELIVERY AND MINIMUM QUANTITY OF ORDER.
Note : Specifications and dimensions given in this product catalogue represents the state of engineering at the time of printing .
Modifications may take place and materials specified may be replaced by others without prior notice.